at Christmas Tree Shops and That! in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented team members. We are looking for experienced team members who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops. We offer competitive wages.
Specifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions in our Scarborough, ME store:
- Customer Support Receiving
**Starting at $13.75/hr**
The Customer Support Receiving Team Member is part of the store team and supports the backroom operation, and is responsible for receiving, processing, and preparing merchandise for the sales floor. This position delivers exceptional customer service and supports meeting productivity goals that drives sales and profitability.
• Acknowledges and greets customers in a courteous, helpful, respectful manner; assists as needed.
• Adheres to team goals to meet replenishment productivity metrics.
• Unloads trailers and sorts cartons; scans, prices, and organizes product for replenishment team.
• Responsible for organizing and putting away freight in the backroom.
• Responsible for third-party deliveries into the building.
• Responsible for logging and processing hazardous damages.
• Assists in retrieving and packaging customer pick-up orders.
• Maintains organization and cleanliness of fixtures and work area, removes trash and debris.
• Demonstrates safe work methods and practices, including reporting safety issues promptly.
• Performs responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and effectively following policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties, as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be minimum of 18 years old.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
• Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you! We offer competitive wages and a generous 20% merchandise discount.
Please apply online or you can also Text "jobs" to 66763 .
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.