at Wayfair in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Supplier Integrations Associate
Pay: $17.31/hr 10%Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starts day 1
- $5,250 in eligible Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Day of Voluntary Service
What You’ll Do
- Maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, suppliers, and 3rd party trading partners to drive continuous improvement for the implementation and performance of EDI, API, and other integration technologies
- Follow defined process flows for using technology to build trading connections for order-related data (Purchase Orders, Shipping Information, Inventory, etc.) in an efficient manner
- Use a wide range of systems and tools to monitor overall performance, quality, speed, and health of data exchange connections to ensure that information is flowing accurately and seamlessly between Wayfair and our suppliers
- Analyze data to perform root cause analyses and develop lasting solutions for complex problems, leveraging SQL, advanced excel, and other tools
- Drive KPIs related to Supply Chain Integration and Supplier Operations
What You’ll Need
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Actively seek out and create new opportunities and ideas
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Eagerness to dive into the details of an issue and bring forward outside-the-box solutions
- Analytical thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and results-driven
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and presentation skills, adapting to one’s audience
Who We Are
The global Supply Chain Integration (SCI) team sits at the core of Wayfair’s business. SCI facilitates the exchange of information with over 10,000 suppliers through millions of individual daily data feeds. We aspire to build real-time, automated, and accurate data connections across all suppliers to support mission critical business processes such as inventory, purchase orders, order tracking, and invoicing. The technical sophistication of our suppliers spans a wide spectrum, complicating the SCI mission. As Wayfair grows, we need to be ahead of the curve in defining, building and implementing future-proof integrations with our suppliers.
Ideal candidates for this team will value collaboration, creative ideation, and using data to solve the complex challenges in supply chain management operations. We are looking for strong communicators who, when presented with a problem, demonstrate both systems thinking and on-the-ground tactical thinking. In addition to the primary responsibilities outlined below, candidates will need to establish, maintain, and manage stakeholder relationships ensuring we work as a team to accomplish organizational goals, uncover data trends & acting as a lighthouse for the business, identify root causes, and develop and implement innovative solutions to Operations problems. Those under consideration will be passionate about leveraging technology to build faster, smarter, automated systems and improve operational efficiency and performance.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.