at University of New England in Biddeford, Maine, United States
The Contracts and Risk Specialist supports the Office of Contracts and Risk Management by performing a variety of routine and complex administrative and technical tasks.
- Coordinates review and processing of contracts and claims
- Reviews contracts for comparison against UNE standard templates
- Performs data entry to maintain integrity of records in software applications and databases
- Monitors group email boxes to prioritize and escalate requests
- Liaises with vendors, clinical sites, insurance companies and University departments
- Works with insurance companies and internal groups to process and collect necessary information to track and document claims
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and organize and prioritize assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Experience with contract administration.
- Skill with computers and standard office software.