at Sugarloaf Mountain Corp. in Carrabassett Valley, Maine, United States
Sugarloaf is looking for a service and task oriented person to join our IT team as an Information Systems Coordinator (ISC). A Sugarloaf ISC works daily with team members and guests to provide excellent service as they maintain and monitor the computer systems and networks for our resort. This full-time, year-round position is eligible for benefits and seasonal bonuses as well as other job perks. We offer a great work environment, excellent quality of life, and a solid team. If you are seeking a lifestyle change and have previous IT experience, we have a place for you. Come join our team!
The primary functions of this role are to:
- provide desktop PC support to employees and customers
- maintain voice, data, and TV cabling infrastructure (indoor and outdoor); repair or replace damaged wiring; install and terminate wiring to support renovation, relocation, or new construction
- provide direct guest support for guest room issues, including but not limited to: TV, phone and internet
- use vendor support to resolve difficult problems
- provide users with basic instruction
- perform and maintain an inventory of tools and equipment; maintain stocks of consumable supplies
- perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
The use of a personal vehicle for travel within the Sugarloaf area is required. Mileage reimbursement will be provided.
On-site work is required with the option of some remote capabilities.