at Camden National Bank in Remote
Processes mortgage applications, working collaboratively with all parties involved in the mortgage transaction. Acts as a liaison between borrowers and loan officers to assist applicants acquiring loans in a timely manner. Collects necessary information to process and complete mortgage loan files from application to funding.
This role offers the flexibility of working at a Camden National Bank location or working remotely from home (within the state of Maine, New Hampshire or Massachusetts).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages loan pipeline to insure all deadlines including but not limited to mortgage contingency, closing and rate lock expirations are met
- Serve as the point of contact and documentation expert for the borrower(s) once the loan application has been taken and submitted by the Loan Officer
- Send initial and subsequent loan disclosures in compliance with Reg. B, RESPA and other loan compliance and regulations
- Organize and assess all documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Act as liaison between Borrower, Underwriter and Loan Officer
- Process Conventional, VA, FHA, MSHA and RD loans
- Effectively maintains a pipeline of at least 40-55 loans
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 Years related experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills including ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to calculate W-2 Income, Schedule C and Rental Income
Career Path and Job Family:
- Mortgage Loan Processor III
- Underwriter I
- Underwriter II
- Underwriter III
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions for this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or to equalize peak work periods to balance workloads.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.