at Assistance Plus in Waterville, Maine, United States
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Assistance Plus has openings for part-time (working up to 40 hours per week) Direct Support Professionals to join our team. They will provide in-home and community support to adults with cognitive disabilities according to the clients’ individual treatment plan.
Travel is required for this position; the expectation is that the DSP will travel within a 30 mile radius of their assigned town.
Hours are flexible and pay starts between$14.00-$16.00 per hour
***** Up to $1500 BONUS for eligible employees *****
- DSP certification preferred, but will train the ideal candidate
- Employees must hold a valid Maine Driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation, and $50K/$100K automobile liability insurance
- DSP’s will commute to their clients homes and transport their clients to community activities
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Entry level computer experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid travel time
- Paid time off
- We train you initially for the position at no cost to you
- We continue to offer your job specific training's at no cost to you
- Voluntary insurance benefits for those working 20 hours or more per week
All job offers are contingent on successful results of credential verification, criminal history, references, DHHS and driver’s license background checks along with verification of professional license requirements if applicable.
In accordance with federal and state law, the Agency is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital, physical or intellectual disability, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal and state law.