at PeopleReady in Acton, Maine, United States
Are you passionate about your new career as an Electrician or have been in the trade for a few years? Are you excited by travel? PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Electrician at the journeyman level to be on our team. We offer employee of the month incentives, per diem if travel is necessary, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Please call or text 860-373-2435 for immediate consideration!
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $36/ Hour – $40/Hour.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order.
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code.
- Minimum two years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites.
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area.
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems.
- For example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action.
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite.
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.