at Camden National Bank in Rockport, Maine, United States
We are seeking a Loan Servicing Associate to join our growing Loan Servicing team! The Loan Servicing Associate will deliver the best banking experience by providing support to our loan customers, the various residential and commercial lending departments, the Special Assets Group, and Banking Centers throughout the organization. If you have a service focus, an attention to detail, and believe you would enjoy working in a team environment, this position may be right for you! We encourage you to apply!
- Displays working knowledge of bank application software by utilizing data terminals to obtain customer information, account balances, account transactions, etc.
- Take ownership of concerns and follow through to resolution. Striving to provide one-call resolution whenever possible.
- Performs loan correction maintenance involving transaction processing work, adjustment transactions, and various customer initiated computer maintenance.
- Complete monthly reconciliations of Loan Servicing general ledger accounts.
- Answers telephone inquiries from branches and customers. Performs appropriate account research, including the use of electronic and paper records to address customer inquiries. Assists customers with loan related issues via telephone and written inquiries, provides customers with copies of statements, bills, etc.
- Calculates loan payoffs, provides oral and written payoff quotes.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Performs additional duties as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account