at Perry Transport, Inc. in Poland, Maine, United States
Perry Transport, Inc. is still hiring during this 2021 construction season, in search of Class A and Class B drivers for our triaxle dump trucks, live bottom trailers and low-beds. We are seeking self-motivated, safety minded individuals to operate our trucks in a safe and efficient manner. The selected candidates must follow all Federal and State regulations while transporting various hot mix and aggregates and equipment throughout Maine and other parts of New England. This position will be based out of Poland, Maine. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
A valid Class A or B CDL license.
Must be familiar with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
The following list is intended to be exemplary of the physical demands of the position however it is not exhaustive of all day-to-day functions. The employee will be required to perform any or all of the following in a given day or week:
- Adheres to all safety rules and works safely on all jobs.
- Ability to work with other members of the crew and communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Report immediately to supervisor any damage to the equipment or safety hazards or accidents.
- Flexibility with regard to schedule working extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays when business needs dictate.
Employee must be able to tolerate moderate to loud noise level, long hours sitting, and varying weather conditions – frequently in extreme heat.
Competitive starting pay with room for growth
Call 207-998-6061 with questions - ask for Dale or Gerry.
Visit www.perrytransportinc.com to download an application or visit our office at 4 Spring Water Road, Poland, ME to apply in person.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account