at Longroad Energy in Augusta, Maine, United States
The purpose of this position is to perform the efficient and safe operating and maintenance of multiple solar generating facilities from DG to utility scale including troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining mechanical and electrical systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, balance of plant and operational activities on fixed and single axis solar tracking systems, collection lines, combiner boxes and panels.
- Working knowledge of monitoring systems SCADA and DAS.
- Manage and direct team of technicians.
- Responsible for site inventory accountability and replenishment.
- Demonstrate work planning skills, activity scheduling and follow up to assure work compliance.
- Demonstrate procedural compliance in all site operation and maintenance activities by following established procedures.
- Ensure site equipment is kept at the highest possible standard maximizing availability, reliability, efficiency, and profitability.
- Coordinate Switching and Curtailments with the Remote Operations Center.
- Effectively communicate with all members of the team and/or subcontractors as required.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner to ensure adherence to all Longroad policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report all scheduled and unscheduled work performed.
- Required to be on call as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Able to work overtime and non-standard hours (nights/weekends) as required to ensure project performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as needed.