at Vapotherm in Exeter, New Hampshire, United States
Production Assembler are responsible for building Vapotherm products. Vapotherm manufactures respiratory medical devices that support patients who suffer from respiratory distress, and the product is currently on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are offering positions on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th shifts.
· Follow written and verbal instructions for the manufacture and/or service of equipment
· Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
· Understand procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
· Perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments
· Work in a team environment, with co-workers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives
· Provide training to others as necessary
· Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
· Provide technical support to R & D, CAPA, and Complaint system activities
· Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production & manufacturing activities
· Understand company policies, Quality System, and its documentation requirements, to meet FDA compliance.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA & other federal, state & local standards •
· Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA & other federal, state and local standards
· Compliance with all personnel policies
· Must be able to alternate walking, standing & sitting during 8-hour day
· Continuous execution of repetitive motion.
· Frequent execution of lifting supplies and parts weighing up to 20lbs.
· Must wear clean room clothing for 8-hour shift including jacket, safety glasses, and hair net.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account