at YMCA of Southern Maine in Biddeford, Maine, United States
We provide job training! Free membership! 25% off programming! Advancement opportunities! Paid Time Off!
Looking for a job where you can have fun AND make a difference in your community? Consider the Y!
The YMCA of Southern Maine is a charitable community organization committed to building strong communities through programs and services for all. We value diversity and inclusion, and actively work to create a safe, welcoming place for our neighbors.
Under direction of the Facility Director, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of the facility.
1. Ensures the adherence to facility preventative maintenance program.
2. Provides quality and timely completion of all maintenance tasks assigned.
3. Comply with all OSHA safety practices and reports unsafe conditions and situations to the Facilities Manager.
4. Maintain appropriate maintenance logs and complete all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
5. Adhere to Association policy in regards to monetary spending, proper completion of all paperwork including: purchase orders, supply order sheets, etc.
6. Pick up necessary parts and supplies for maintenance department.
7. Report all unresolved problems to Facilities Director.
8. Accountable for maintaining inventory for: equipment repair parts, chemicals related to pools, hot tubs, floor care, snow removal, etc.
9. Cross trained in all related areas as specified by the Facilities Director.
10. Is an advocate to the Y by promoting our cause. Assists with the annual campaign by increasing awareness about the campaign within the Y community.
11. Learn and actively utilize ADP Employee Portal on a consistent basis.
12. Other duties as required.