at Bill Dodge Auto Group in Westbrook, Maine, United States
We are currently expanding our team at in our Infiniti Showroom located in Westbrook. If you are ready for a professionally and financially satisfying career, it’s time to make the most important move of your career.
Highly successful automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds, including the hospitality industry, B2B sales, retail sales, and route sales.
Why Bill Dodge Auto Group?
One of the many benefits to working with Bill Dodge is our sales training program, designed to set you up for success! We keep the integrity of a family owned business at the heart of everything we do and our appreciated employees are the root of our operations.
What We Offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Service Labor Discounts
- Merchant Discount Rewards Program
- Customer and Recruitment Referral Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee discounts on sales, parts, and service
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles. Staying informed and educated on all product model features and benefits
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, and goals.
- Develop an understanding of the Company’s mission statement and core values, and demonstrates them with every interaction
- Treat all customers with a high degree of dignity to ensure that the purchase experience yields a very high level of customer satisfaction
- Value the customer experience and possess the ability to discuss terms with clients in a friendly and professional manner while maintaining profit levels at or above company standards
- Valid Driver’s License w/ acceptable driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a dedicated, energetic, team player who wants to join our ever-growing network of dealerships
- Previous sales experienced in the automotive industry is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate a proven ability to establish and maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction as measured by the manufacturer and dealership-sponsored surveys
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays & evenings.
Bill Dodge Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account