at Holiday Retirement in Portland, Maine, United States
- Review menus and food-production instructions and prepare meals following Holiday menus and recipes while ensuring portion-control standards.
- Oversee preparation and set-up of serving carts to serve nutritious food, attractively garnished in a punctual manner.
- Follow food safe handling procedures in preparation as well as proper procedures for covering, labeling, dating, and storing food.
- Ensure logs are accurately completed in a timely manner. i.e., refrigerator, freezer and production sheets)
- Follow Holiday sanitation standards by effectively cleaning while working, including preparation and serving areas, pots and pans, kitchen surfaces, walls, and floors, using appropriate cleaning schedules and charts.
- Focus on resident satisfaction and resolve any food-compliant issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.