at Camden National Bank in Rockport, Maine, United States
This is an IT network engineer position. The position will work closely with other members of the Information Technology (IT) team to administer, integrate and optimize the network and security infrastructure. The engineer will be responsible for ensuring the secure and stable operation of the voice, data, network and application infrastructure. They will work with Management to recommend new products and technologies, define best practices, and manage the environment. They will define integration points and lead documentation creation for new implementations and changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide expertise and leadership in the design, security, installation, integration and administration of critical network architectures.
• Monitor and verify stability, integrity, interoperability, and security of network environment at all times.
• Leads infrastructure upgrade or expansion projects, including system scoping, integration testing, and security policy development.
• Present logical, decisive strategic recommendations to the senior IT team.
• Maintain exceptional documentation for the network and security infrastructure topology and systems.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, while moving from task to task.
• Work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
Basic Qualifications: Identify the minimum education and experience requirements needed to perform the essential functions of this position. Include certifications and licenses when applicable.
• Degree in Computer Science related field, with 7+ years of relevant experience.
• Practical knowledge of network security.
• Industry recognized network and security certifications.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Windows: Group Policy, Active Directory, Powershell
• Documentation and technical writing
• Cybersecurity testing and validation
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.