at Louth Callan Renewables LLC in Unity, Maine, United States
Journeyman Electricians are well-organized, motivated team leaders who are responsible for installing high-quality electrical fieldwork by taking measures to increase the company’s effectiveness and efficiency. The Louth Callan TEAM has a common mission – to provide the highest quality workmanship that goes above and beyond client expectations so that Louth Callan Renewables will earn more projects!
- Ensuring installations comply with the NEC and (AHJ) authority having jurisdiction.
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
- Supervised project workforce.
- Ensuring Safety protocols are in use and enforced.
- Maintaining OSHA documentation on the project.
- Daily layout/safety (JSA) meetings with the project workforce. Weekly toolbox talks.
- Installing electrical raceways.
- Proper use of equipment for bending, cutting, pulling, and installation of conduit and wire.
- Providing power/interfaces from alternate power sources, i.e. generators solar/wind, battery (UPS systems)
- Properly mounting switchboards, switchgear, panelboards, circuit breakers/fuses, meters, transformers, generators, rectifiers, transfer switches, and various other equipment.
- Adapting to the various types and forms of construction, i.e. lumber, concrete, concrete block, metal, tilt-up, poured in place, underground and above ground, single-story to high-rise.
- Working with various voltages, i.e., 12-24 volt, 48-volt DC, 120/240-volt, 120/208-volt, 277/480 volt.
- Ensuring the proper installation of the various building grounding systems.
- Coordination with the other trades involved in the project.
- Coordination with the General Contractor, Engineers, and Owner or Owner’s Representative.
- Troubleshooting the various systems and components.
- Replacing faulty equipment, wiring, or controls.