at Manpower Group in Waterville, Maine, United States
Client Service Representative Jobs in Waterville, Maine
? Schedule: M-F 7:30a-4:30p Assignment Length: Through end of 2021
This position with a non-profit is an excellent opportunity to put your customer service and administrative skills to work while supporting a great cause. If helping the area’s most vulnerable population appeals to you, apply today!
- Full-time work with weekly pay!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Helping clients via phone and in-person complete the intake application
- Collecting all the required information and documents to determine eligibility
- Scheduling client appointments
- Entering maintaining accurate records
- Professional experience with customer service/call center
- A valid Maine Driver’s License
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings including background and MVR checks
To be considered for these Client Service Representative jobs in Waterville, Maine – simply contact us by choosing an option below.
?? Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘WATERVILLE’ to 207.560.0909
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee’s race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.