at CLEAN HARBORS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES in South Portland, Maine, United States
Our South Portland, ME location has an immediate opening for a Class B CDL Route Driver responsible for assisting in the collection, packaging and transportation of expired inventory and other waste from large retailers. The first years' projected earnings for this position, including overtime, would be $73,750.00. If you do not currently have a commercial driver's license but would be interested in potentially obtaining one, we are willing to consider sponsoring your journey on this exciting new career path!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Segregating, packaging and transporting expired inventory and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials for disposal
- Operating box truck to and from customer locations
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work OT and travel overnight up to 20%
- Class B CDL with ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement (preferred)
- Excellent commitment to following Health & Safety guidelines
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.