at Professional Home Care Specialists in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
We are currently hiring Caregivers / PSS / CNA's to work weekdays and every other weekends in most of our Maine counties. If you do not have your PSS, we will provide training to you. We have an urgent need for Weekend Caregivers who want to give seniors a better quality of life!
Welcome to Professional Home Care Specialist. We are a growing Home Care business in Maine.
We provide non medical services so seniors can stay at home and live their best life. Provide care in-home, 1 on 1. Our goal is to help our clients live comfortably and with dignity on a day to day basis.
- Light housekeeping; dishes, sweeping, making bed, etc.
- Running errands for clients; grocery shopping, pick up prescriptions, etc.
- Personal care; bathing, grooming, toileting , washing hair, nail care, etc.
- Meal prep
- Med Reminders
- Transportation to appointments, social events, etc.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be in good physical health
- Must be compassionate and personable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to handle emotional and stressful situations in a professional manner while remaining calm
- Have access to a vehicle for errands and appointments.
Not Certified? No problem. After a 30 day review you will have the option to enroll in our in house PSS course.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.15 - $14.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Week Days and every other weekend
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- None ( Training Available )
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CNA or PSS (Preferred)
- Multiple locations, travel pay included
Hours per week:
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account