at Clover Health Care in Auburn, Maine, United States
- New Increased wages based on experience $17.25- $20.00
- Generous shift differentials
- Growth opportunity to become a CNA or CRMA
Clover Health Care is currently hiring full-time Personal Support Specialists / Aides to work in our senior living community. Clover Health Care is a warm and inviting facility with core values that include compassion, respect, integrity, hospitality and the celebration of life. We are looking for dependable and dedicated aides who will reflect our values.
We offer inhouse certification classes for you to earn your PSS certification.
- Assist Residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Must be Dependable
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred but not required
- Positive attitude
- Great customer service skills
Make a difference in the life of a senior!
Clover Health Care offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Generous shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift & weekends
- Accrued paid time off
- Medical Insurance w/ FSA & HRA benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted home & auto insurance
- Discounted co-op purchases
- 401K retirement plan w/ generous employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite pre-school
- and more..