at RF Jordan & Sons Construction in Ellsworth, Maine, United States
A Construction Laborer is a support person for field construction activities.
- Ability to tolerate the physical demands of the position. Must be able to safely lift 50lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions. Working during inclement weather could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon the project site.
- Safely use Construction and Maintenance Tools and Equipment to complete daily tasks.
- Prepare sites, dig trenches, rake stone, dig holes, and clean up debris.
- Deliver material to jobsites and remove waste materials from jobsite.
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow directions from jobsite foreman.
- May perform related trade work.
- Daily inspection of small tools.
- Read measuring tapes and grade rods.
- Perform tasks given without constant supervision
- Must have a flexible schedule with the availability to work 50+ hours per week.
- Bring ideas to help us continuously improve the company and your every day.
- Follow health and safety regulations. Utmost attention to safety.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Uphold company core values and represent the company professionally in a friendly and personable manner.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Eagerly seek to improve and expand your skill sets and learn from those around you
- Promote and comply with all Company and safety policies and procedures.
- A willingness to work on large jobs, small jobs, and jobs that may not seem “glamorous”.
- Ensure that all company owned assets used are clean and presentable.
- Able to work in a team environment and help out where needed.
- Complete accurate daily timesheets.