at Waldo Community Action Partners in Belfast, Maine, United States
Sign on Incentive of $1,000 Available – $200 payable after successful completion of 90 days, $300 payable after completion of certification or after successful completion of 6 months and $500 after successful completion of one year.
General Scope of Duties:
The Energy Services Intake/Certifier reviews and approves or denies applications for Energy Services and related programs. Serves as support person for ECIP/Upfront emergencies and coordinates with fuel vendors. Coordinates referrals to other services and programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assumes shared responsibility of all aspects of the Energy Services
programs, including answering telephone, scheduling and answering
2. Completes program applications at central office & outreach sites.
3. Certifies program applications according to regulations.
4. Collects clear, concise and complete documentation, ensuring that
each application meets the required documentation standards
according to established rules, regulations and procedures set forth
by the Federal and State entities.
5. Maintains client records/files in accordance with program
6. Determines client eligibility using consumption or design heat load calculation; documents all
household income for 3 or 12 months.
7. Performs follow up calls for all denials.
8. Completes data entry, creates and updates documents, and performs general clerical duties.
9. Makes appropriate referrals and coordinates with other social service programs.
10. Performs light housekeeping duties.
1. Keeps up to date on State and Federal regulations governing all aspects relevant to this position.
2. Participates in any required trainings, meetings and professional development activities.
Leadership and Teamwork:
1. Collaborates with all partner agencies to assure effective communication processes across agencies
2. Adheres to policies in the use of computer technology and all telecommunication devices.
Safety and Wellness:
1. Actively promote safety and accident prevention with the workplace.
2. Report any unsafe conditions, incidents and /or accidents immediately.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs additional duties as assigned.