in County, ME
Job DescriptionClean Eatz is a healthy lifestyle café that was founded in Wilmington NC in 2013. We are a fast growing franchise with over 40 locations. Our mission is simple, to be the first step someone takes in beginning a healthy lifestyle. We are about eating whole and real food in its most natural form, in balanced portions. At Clean Eatz, it's not a diet, it’s a lifestyle
Clean Eatz's mission is to:
- Provide a positive environment that is welcoming, friendly, comfortable, non-judgmental, and motivating to everyone.
- Empower our customers through fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle choices.
- Be an example to our customers of living a healthier lifestyle by making fitness and nutrition choices that make a positive impact in our lives.
- Provide accountability and support for each one of our customers to reach their individual goals.
- Educate in our products to accommodate each person's lifestyle needs.
- Serve a menu that provides all levels of clean eaters with the standards of:
- Low Calories
- Lower Fat
- No Sugar
- No added Sodium
With these values and our passion, we can make an impact in our customer's lives. One lifestyle at a time.
Front of House Team MemberJob Responsibilities:
- Learning entire menu
- Explaining all parts of Clean Eatz (Cafe, Grab-N-Go, Meal Plans)
- Making smoothies
- Make/Refill Drinks/Ice
- Making CE Desserts
- Cleaning restrooms, tables, drink station, etc.
We prefer to cross-train our employees in other positions and encourage teamwork.REQUIREMENTS
- Must have an outgoing personality and have excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable engaging with customers
- Previous experience using a POS is a plus
- Flexible availability
- Must be authorized to work in the United States