in County, ME
Clean Eatz-Scarborough is now open and is seeking Meal Plan Associates to add to our awesome team! We are located at 300 Gallery Blvd. Scarborough, Maine!
No early mornings, late nights, no fryers, and tips paid weekly!
- Assembling meals, weighing out all ingredients and learning how to calculate macronutrients for each meal.
- Efficient, quick, and a good multitasker that can be given a list of assigned meals and projects each day, and be able to execute those in their designated time frame with time to clean up at the end of their shift.
- Side work that includes cleaning, sweeping of area, moping, cleaning appliances, and racks.
- Unloading the food truck and knowledge of food orders and stocking
- Restocking and prepping items
- Side work that includes dishes, grill and line cleaning, sweeping of area, moping, cleaning appliances, and racks.
- Qualifications include, but not limited to: food handling experience, Serve Safe Certified preferred. Ability to handle fast paced and high stress situations during high volume hours. Team player, leadership skills and desire to grow with our expanding company.
We offer a very flexible schedule with full and part time shift available to fit your needs!