at Robert Half in Cape Neddick, Maine, United States
Description You’ll be great at this Data Entry Specialist job if you are a data-driven expert with great attention to detail. This Data Entry Specialist position is on a short-term contract / temporary basis, and is based in the Cape Neddick, Maine area, so if that’s what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us! Data Entry Specialist candidates might be interested in this growing company’s job opening. Robert Half has a new job opening, for candidates who are highly-skilled and motivated, with intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. You will succeed in this position if you have quick and accurate typing skills, and impeccable organization. This dynamic, growing environment is a great place to start your career as a Data Entry Specialist!
- Investigate reports and sheets of data
- Preserve detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
- Categorize information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
- Sift through websites for information
- Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources Requirements – Excellent typing accuracy- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Solid understanding of data entry
- ADP Financial Services experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.