at CM Almy in Pittsfield, Maine, United States
· Cut fabrics using a safety glove, machine cutter, notcher, shears, etc.
· Read and interpret orders, making sure everything is correct.
· Utilize the correct material while ensuring finished goods quality standards
· Double check your work before passing it on.
· Maintain and know the proper functionality of all safety items, tools and machinery that you are required to use.
· Be proactive in the pursuit of reducing rework.
· Keep safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority when performing your day to day job functions.
· Must have good math, reading and writing abilities
· Demonstrate the ability to accurately read a ruler.
· Be able to periodically lift 50 lbs.
· Prioritize, spread and distribute machine cutting jobs.
· Must be able to distinguish between shades of color.
· Remain within the attendance guidelines set forth by the Almy attendance policy
· Be engaged in company sponsored teams such as Well-Me, Recognition, Safety, ERT etc.”
· Assist in other areas as needed and determined by your supervisor.