at CM Almy in Pittsfield, Maine, United States
· Cut vestment fabrics according to specifications and standards.
· Read and interpret orders, making sure everything is correct.
· Utilize the correct material while ensuring finished goods quality standards.
· Maintain and know the proper functionality of all safety items, tools and machinery that you are required to use.
· Must have at least basic reading and writing skills.
· Must be able to accurately read a ruler and solve mathematical equations involving fractions and/or decimals
· Must be able to distinguish between shades of color.
Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.