at CM Almy in Pittsfield, Maine, United States
Assure that all buildings and facilities are cleaned consistent with regular cleaning requirements and addressing priority tasks assigned by the maintenance supervisor. Flex work schedule, increasing work hours when a team members is absent.
· Daily check in with Building Team Leader to review priority work.
· Follow the facilities cleaning task list.
· Report any maintenance problems and problems with equipment or material shortages
· Duties include, but are not limited to: Wash tables, chairs, microwaves, and counters in the cafeteria; clean refrigerators on a weekly basis; clean all offices in the facility including dusting, vacuuming, washing windows and emptying trash and recycling; clean and disinfect all bathrooms; clean Metalware showers daily; dust, vacuum, and wash windows, doors and floors in the lobby area; wash windows on a weekly basis; sweep floors, empty wastebaskets and remove other trash and boxes; wash sink in janitor’s room; wash gloves, aprons and shirts.
· Lock outside door into the front office area.
· Must be able to work individually as well as being a team player, and be dependable.
· Must use proper lifting techniques and be able to lift up to 50 pounds +/- or ask for assistance as needed.
· Ability to perform essential physical job functions requiring bending, standing, walking, handling objects, pushing/pulling, and use fine finger movements with manual dexterity.
· Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Keep safety and the safety of your team a top priority.