at CM Almy in Pittsfield, Maine, United States
Assures accuracy of manufactured SKUs data and coordinates with materials manager and manufacturing managers to forecast, plan and schedule manufactured product.
· Coordinates with materials manager, product management and manufacturing to assure that all manufactured SKUs are properly generated and maintained.
· Maintain SKU manufacturing family data, minimum/maximum order quantities, reorder levels and quantities
· Monitor demand and develop forecasts for manufactured product families by month for both stocked and non stocked SKUs.
· Monitor manufacturing capacities by product families in relationship to demand forecasts and maintain weekly schedules for Almy Softgoods and metalware manufacturing units.
· Maintain manufactured items standard lead times based on weekly demand for custom items and need for stock and manufacturing capacity
· Advise customer service when delivery dates to sales orders need to be updated.
· Assist customer service with coordinating requests for expedited delivery of sales orders
· Monitor raw material requirements for planned manufacturing and work with buyers to assure raw material availability.
· Maintain ability to use and improve Almy tools for data analysis and production/inventory planning
· Evaluate process and systems to continuously improve forecasting and scheduling tasks.
· Work closely with manufacturing management to assure scheduled production is completed on time.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
· Coordinate with Manager in resolving production planning and control issues.