at Acxiom LLC in Augusta, Maine, United States
The Digital Strategy Director – Sale Consulting will be a Digital Strategy SME who will work to build relationships with senior-level Automotive & Related industry clients to understand and solve business challenges and specific needs. This consultant is often the leader of multiple complex projects specifying the direction and managing the different internal team members’ contributions. These include determining project scope, client interactions, coaching the team, and providing oversight on the final client deliverables. This position closely aligns with sales to drive new logo engagement, industry conference engagements and strategies, and to support quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and strategy sessions with existing clients. The consultant will represent Acxiom Automotive in the Digital Strategy consulting practice, as well as provide expertise in multiple technology areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Engage on both individual projects and engage with client to deliver other consulting engagements across Consulting and Acxiom.
· Scope new projects, including definition of effort, development of cost, and statement of work.
· Provide support to sales executives to close consulting deals and initiate consulting projects.
· Guide engagement execution around methodology & approach to ensure timeliness & quality of deliverables meet client expectations.
· Influence the go to market strategy and plans for the vertical in the form of a combined vertical conference plan comprising support resource requirements, communications, abstracts, and status of abstracts
· Provide thought leadership (both internally and externally) on area(s) of subject matter expertise, including managing/mentoring team members, providing reusable content in the way of presentations, white papers and point of views.
· Develop or provide input on strategic content as commissioned by clients that is focused on solving business issues. Recommendations and perspective are at a strategic level focused on solving broad problems with multiple tactics and functions underneath the recommended strategy.
· Participate in thought leadership functions, such as industry conferences, webinars, and other publicity events that establish Acxiom as thought leaders in a dedicated space.
· Develop new product solutions or practice areas in coordination with other parts of Acxiom, focusing on the integration of consulting offerings into the global portfolio.
· Ensure continued emphasis and refinement on improving consulting approaches, processes and practices.
Required - Experience leading complex Digital Transformation projects at Large organizations
· Solid foundation in media buying and Programmatic environments (Supply-side and Demand side)
· Deep expertise driving online marketing initiatives delivering targeted KPI’s through paid advertising, search, content marketing, affiliate programs and viral marketing campaigns on social media sites.
· Ability to interpret campaign performance metrics and deep knowledge of marketing analytics measurement KPI’s
· Strategic planning experience and the ability to build future looking strategic roadmaps.
· Solid understanding of multi-touch attribution and conversion consulting
· Familiarity with CDP’s, DMP’s and Big Data environments
· Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree or equivalent industry experience and 10+ years of Digital marketing and/or consulting experience. Preferred candidates will have prior consulting experiences within a structured environment and strong subject matter expertise in Digital transformation endeavors.
· Candidates must have to have generalist knowledge about a variety of topics and industries and understand how they all fit including significant subject matter expertise – be the acknowledged expert on two subject areas. Preferred candidates will have substantial experience in the Automotive and/or Captive Finance sectors.
· Candidates should have the ability to:
o Understand analytics with enough depth while being an articulate and savvy business analyst and problem solver
o Be analytical but also intuitive and non-linear in their thinking
o Integration architecture experience a plus
o Understand a client’s environment and deliver recommendations that can be operationalized
o Understand CRM best practices and marketing strategies as a whole
o Lead teams and facilitate dynamic team members
o Listen and think critically including thriving in dynamic work situations
o SME in 2+ vertical areas
o Organizational Skills
o Problem Solving Skills
o Learning Agility
o Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
o Relationship Management Skills including Collaboration & Group Facilitation
o People Leadership/Teamwork/Coaching
LOCATIONS: Detroit, Chicago, New York, San Francisco
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased – Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
**We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create