at Sunday River Skiway Corp in Newry, Maine, United States
Sunday River seeks a Front of House Supervisor responsible for assisting in the daily operations of a full service restaurant and/or hotel conference operations depending on business demand. This position requires constant communication with the back of house and coordination with the Chef or Sous. This position is a hands-on, guest facing position requiring constant face-to-face interaction with guests, vendors, and other resort departments.
The FOH Supervisor must be physically able to spend the majority of the work day on their feet, and be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs. Shifts include early mornings and late nights, including weekends and holidays.
- Become an active team leader of the Food and Beverage department by maintaining a positive work environment.
- Adhere to all Sunday River Resort policies and procedures including Food and Alcohol Safety, OSHA Safety policies and procedures.
- Read and correct deficiencies on Guest Satisfaction Surveys relating to area of responsibility.
- Assist with Restaurants' food and service quality.
- Communication to all Team Members (daily meetings, service and safety messages, etc.).
- Order food, beverage, and any necessary supplies.
- Assist with inventory of food and beverage.
- Ensure professional Food Safety standards are being met.
- Maintain and exceed internal audit standards.
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and managing all aspects of staff, including performance reviews and coaching.