at Installed Building Products LLC in Portland, Maine, United States
Spray Foam insulation workers spray into exterior walls and attics before drywall, paneling, or plaster walls are put in place in new construction or major renovations.
What You Will Do
- You will load and log materials onto the truck and make a notation of returned materials.
- You will check netting/poly for areas that may need blocking, and prepare the machine by checking oil, belts, and obstructions.
- You will operate equipment that injects foam insulation by carrying/holding a hose up to 150 feet long and weigh up to 56 lbs.
- Maintain equipment, truck and tools housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Comply with OSHA and company safety guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as required based on company and customer needs.