at Installed Building Products LLC in Portland, Maine, United States
In this role, your primary responsibility is to properly connect our gutter systems to roofs, ensuring that the downspout runs the water to a safe location. You may install gutters on new buildings or remodeling projects. While our ideal candidate already has some experience, we will train you too.
What You Will Do
- You will load and log materials onto a truck and make a notation of returned materials.
- Use scaffolding harnesses or ladders as fall protection equipment.
- You will cut gutter material to the size required and attach the material to the buildings with mechanical fasteners.
- Perform maintenance and repairs.
- Other duties as required based on company and customer needs.