at Installed Building Products LLC in Portland, Maine, United States
Blow crew insulation workers spray fiberglass or cellulose into exterior walls and attics before drywall, paneling, or plaster walls are put in place in new construction or major renovations.
What You Will Do
- You will load and log materials onto a truck and makes a notation of returned materials.
- You will check netting/poly for areas that may need blocking, and prepares the machine by checking oil, belts, and obstructions.
- You will operate equipment that injects loose-fill or foamed insulation by carrying/holding a hose up to 150 feet long and weigh up to 56 lbs.
- Check the density in wall areas.
- Maintain equipment, truck and tool housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Comply with OSHA and company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties as required based on company and customer needs.