at Robert Half in Rockport, Maine, United States
Description Are you a talented Project Manager/Sr. Consultant looking for a new opportunity with an organization in the Financial Services industry? Do you strive to be adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences? You could be the Senior Project Manager our client will place at the center of their strategic business plan, if you apply to this opportunity through Robert Half Technology. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Rockport, Maine area. As a key member of the team, you will ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. You will also find that this role involves responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Interested? Submit an application today!
- Work in close cooperation and communicates with technical team members, designers, stakeholders, and developers
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Creates and handles the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Works together with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Arranges the daily stand-ups, assuring they are focused, timely, and brief
- Amasses facts from business analysts, technical leads, and QA leads into references
- Arranges project with precise ticket workflows and boards
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Helps to identify, classify, and manage risk for functional improvement requests
- Ensures that the functional requirements are tracked, achievable, and met
- Devises schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Grants detailed reporting to management on project status, milestone completion, and risk assessments
- Directs deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner- Commands project planning
- Make it easier for the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Determines and schedules projects – as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Teams up with Product Owner/Product Manager to see to it that the product vision and high-level business objectives are apparent and accomplishable
- Help cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Applies as Scrum Master for the developers on the team – ensuring the team is working effectively, leading scrum ceremonies, and clearing obstacles Requirements – We are particularly looking for candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Ability to meet deadlines- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is required for success at this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills- The person in this position should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Cyber Security experience preferred
- Cyber Threats experience
- Cisco ISE experience desired
- Background in project management, operations, and supervisory leadership- Flexible and focused
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity- Applicants with proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools are preferred
- Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.