at Direct Community Care in Augusta, Maine, United States
$500.00 Sign-On Bonus ($250 after 3 months, $250 after 6 months)
Looking to begin a career in Behavioral Health Services? No experience necessary. We will train the right candidate.
- Staff will provide support and education to people with mental health diagnoses using a person-centered service plan. Clients will be supported in their homes and out in the community to gain/maintain independent living skills.
- Accepting applications for immediate openings in our In-Home Support Services program as Daily Living Skills Specialist (DLSS) in Augusta and surrounding areas.
- Applicants for DLSS must have MHRT/I certification, or be eligible for MHRT/I-Provisional.
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and current auto insurance required.
- We offer 6 paid holidays (based on the number of hours you’re scheduled to work), and you accumulate PTO (paid time off) based on the number of hours worked.
- We provide clinical supervision, continuing education and training to maintain your certification.
- We offer AFLAC Accident coverage for full-time employees after one year of employment, and the option to sign up for other AFLAC products at a discounted rate upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.