at Southworth-Milton, Inc.
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced Service Support person, responsible for providing backup for scheduling, communication and support for service and problem solving. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Your ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
- Answer phones and receive requests for service and quotes.
- Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
- Assist in the scheduling, routing and assigning work to service technicians.
- Opens and update invoices, work orders as needed.
- Order parts as required for both service shop and field service calls.
- Assist with incremental repair quotes.
- Assists in timecard entries.
- Passes on lead for work to other departments.
- Coordinates with the CSA Department to meet their needs.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
- Large emphasis on supporting supervisors from all departments in timely closing of service calls.
- Cover absences in other positions within the Service department as needed.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade school preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service environment.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity