at UCP of Maine in Bangor, Maine, United States
Looking for Master’s level mental health professionals to join our team! $2500 Sign-on Bonus!
Are you interested in:
- Having a flexible work schedule?
- Earning a competitive salary, with paid time off?
- Mileage reimbursement?
- Paid trainings?
- Having a small, manageable caseload of clients? On Average 5-7 Cases
- Earning incentive pay?
- Being provided weekly supervision within a supportive team environment?
- Improving the lives of children and families within our communities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please consider joining our well-respected, experienced team of clinicians!
UCP HCT Clinicians provide mental health services to children and adults to include assessments, individual therapy, family therapy, and groups. Clinicians provide care coordination, consultation and education with the goal to resolve mental health issues, decrease behavioral problems, improve functioning and quality of life.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account