at Modern Pest Services in Brunswick, Maine, United States
At Modern Pest Services, we believe in protecting homes, businesses, and industries from damaging and disease-carrying pests, and understand the impact effective pest control has on public health, safety, and quality of life.
To support the needs of our community, Modern Pest Services is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join the team in our Communication Center, located in Brunswick, ME. Modern offers competitive pay rates, and has recently upgraded our comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, as well as our 401(k) with employer match!
As a member of this professional and client-focused group, you may be responsible for:
- Proactively making outbound calls to inform our existing and potential clients of available and services.
- Scheduling pest control services electronically to ensure that our Service Professionals in the field avoid excessive down time and/or travel.
- Screening and scheduling follow up with our clients.
- Navigating and maintaining our systems to include detailed notes for future reference.
- Assisting our Service Professionals that call from the field and ensuring that all work is completed before they return to their service center.
- Completing everyday work (outbound calls, scheduling, filing, record keeping, client appointments, and general paperwork) in a timely and organized manner.
As with all professional roles, Modern Pest Services requires all team members to adhere to and support our Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles. Regular attendance at work, as well as compliance with the attendance policy, is required to meet the staffing needs of our busy Communication Center.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent. No pest management experience necessary.
- Have or be able to learn practical and technical knowledge of duties, functions, service, and product offerings, terminology, work procedures, and company policies.
- Have excellent telephone and organizational skills.
- Be able to work in a team-based environment.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have ability to give daily direction to Service Professionals.
- Be dependable and honest, have good judgement/decision making ability, have a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. Be able to use positive language in a professional setting
- Have strong computer, word processing, and typing skills.
- Basic customer service experience and computer skill set.
Modern Pest Services
100 Pleasant St
Brunswick, Maine 04011