at Tru by Hilton Portland in South Portland, Maine, United States
A Room Attendant ensures our rooms are clean and ready for a guest upon arrival as well as during their stay. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain all assigned rooms and suites daily, including bed stripping, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, checking of room lights, television, spot cleaning, and stocking all room supplies.
- Report any items missing from rooms and suites.
- Report all items in need of repair to supervisor and maintain equipment used in work.
- Protect guest safety and well-being; be courteous to all guests and co-workers.
Job requirements include:
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests and other team members.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- High school education preferred. Relevant training and experience required.
- Additional language ability preferred.
- Ability to accurately report information.
- Must follow all safety training to maintain proper health pertaining to bending, stretching, arm movement, and lifting techniques.
Must be able to work flexible shifts; weekends and holidays are a must. Shift durations/times are strictly based on hotel occupancy but we strive to accurately forecast hours each week on a schedule.
Tru by Hilton Portland
369 Maine Mall Road
South Portland, Maine 04106