at Tru by Hilton Portland in South Portland, Maine, United States
This position will be scheduled for night audit (11PM to 7AM) two days per week and then front desk shifts the remainder of the schedule to hit 40 hours per week. We make it our mission to ensure this position has a consistent schedule to help accommodate the overnight shifts. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Issue room key and escort instructions to guest.
- Sort, and track incoming mail and messages.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep record of room availability and rate.
- Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
- Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box.
Training includes OnQ Property Management training, Tru by Hilton brand training, and cross-training in breakfast and housekeeping.
Job Requirements Include:
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
To reiterate, this position will work 2 11pm-7am shifts per week and then usually 3 3pm-11pm shifts after having two days off. This is a full time, 40 hour per week, position. We strive to ensure our night auditors have a consistent and healthy schedule.
Tru by Hilton Portland
369 Maine Mall Road
South Portland, Maine 04106