at Spare Time Entertainment in Portland, Maine, United States
- Interact professionally by using Spare Time Service Standards (Code S.E.R.V.E.).
- Greet guests, determine needs, explain games, and provide startup instructions, as necessary.
- Patrol the gaming area to respond to the guest’s needs and take action to correct any problems.
- Encourage users to try other games or laser tag.
- Perform opening and closing duties as required.
- Confidently operate the POS System making accurate transactions while ringing orders, providing guests their bill, collecting payments, and making change.
- Provide all required complimentary shift paperwork with settlement in a consistent and organized manner.
- Maintain a sanitary, organized, presentable area, up to and including the laser tag and escape rooms.
- Communicate any inventory shortages or damaged equipment to the supervisor.
- Promote knowledge of the location’s features and upcoming events.
- Monitor guests for rule violations.
- Enforce safety rules and report hazards.
Spare Time Entertainment
867 Riverside Street
Portland, Maine 04103