at Spare Time Entertainment in Portland, Maine, United States
- Load and unload dishwashing machines.
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots, and delicate china).
- Store clean dishes, glasses, and equipment appropriately.
- Assemble workstations before meal prep begins.
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Check the dishwashing machine’s operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Keep the kitchen area clean and clutter-free, removing the trash to outside containers regularly.
- Abide by all safety regulations including sanitation standards and proper handling of cleaning products.
- Assist with new composting procedures.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and places an order with the supervisor when necessary.
- Able to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed.
- Has attention to detail and follows sanitation rules.
- Assist other teammates as necessary.
Spare Time Entertainment
867 Riverside Street
Portland, Maine 04103