at Spare Time Entertainment in Portland, Maine, United States
- Serve guests utilizing Spare Time Entertainment’s Steps of Service.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all menus, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Promote knowledge of the location’s features and upcoming events.
- Mix, garnish, and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for patrons of the bar and dining room following standard recipes as well as adheres to Spare Time Entertainment’s recipe and pouring guidelines.
- Observe and assist in preparing unoccupied tables for guests by wiping surface top, removing debris, and ensure seats are clean and orderly.
- Busing tables in the restaurant area and returning used dishes to the dishwashing area.
- Help with food preparation, when necessary.
- Adhere to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Assist with waste control.
- Patrol assigned section to respond to guest’s needs and take action to correct any concerns.
- Always review guest’s identification and monitors alcohol consumption, adhering strictly to the Spare Time Entertainment Policy, state policy, and local law.
- Confidently operate the POS System making accurate transactions while ringing orders, providing guests their bill, collecting payments, and making change.
- Provide all required complimentary shift paperwork with settlement in a consistent and organized manner.
- Complete shift opening and closing duties.
- Maintain clean equipment and working areas by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs and in accordance with Local, State, and Federal Health Department Codes.
- Keep products and areas organized and restocked as needed.
- Maintain current certifications required by state and those offered by Spare Time Entertainment.
Spare Time Entertainment
867 Riverside Street
Portland, Maine 04103