at Spare Time Entertainment in Portland, Maine, United States
- Interact professionally by using Spare Time Service Standards (Code S.E.R.V.E.).
- Collaborate with the management team to evaluate current programs and to develop plans for starting new programs.
- Assist with coordinating and marketing approved promotional programs and tournaments.
- Act as a liaison between the company, league officers, and program attendants.
- Provide support to league officers and attend league officer meetings as required.
- Help maintain program schedules and informs attendants of upcoming programs and/or cancellations.
- Collects contact information from all program attendees and updates the database.
- Aid interested guests in joining the programs by describing the available programs and providing contact information to the league officers.
- Assist with auditing monies collected for lineage dues and any other program accounts.
- Ensure all required paperwork for check requests are signed and submitted correctly.
- Proficient in Bowling League Software to verify that weekly scores and rosters are correct according to individual league rules.
- Prepare score sheets for each league session.
- Maintain content posted on League Secretary.com.
- Attends select area Committee meetings, as needed.
- Help promote other events at the location.
- Other duties as assigned.
Spare Time Entertainment
867 Riverside Street
Portland, Maine 04103