at Spare Time Entertainment in Portland, Maine, United States
****Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
- Interact professionally by using Spare Time Service Standards (Code S.E.R.V.E.).
- Plan and assist with the design and execution of all event details including but not limited to company VIP parties, corporate holiday parties, team-building outings, fundraising activities, adult or youth parties and celebrations.
- Liaise with guest to identify their needs and outline the scope of the event including budgeting, scheduling, selecting a theme or motif, recommending the menu, and conveying any additional equipment needed.
- Participate in the weekly meetings, BEO meetings, and all mandatory meetings/training.
- Coordinate logistics and communicate all event details with specific managers, departments, and event staff.
- Specify event staff requirements and coordinate their activities from the set up to the breakdown of the event.
- Exercise limited functional supervision over event staff.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s logistics such as seating, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, and promotional material.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes; follow up with guests on their experience.
- Provide feedback and weekly reports to Management.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Understand and utilize event planning software to maintain a contact database with event details.
- Adhere to the approved pricing guidelines and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
Sales and Marketing
- Research market to identify potential sales opportunities at the local level and create campaigns to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Generate new client relationships and stay connected to existing relationships through frequent exposure.
- Create community awareness by attending community activities, events, or networking meetings.
- Help conduct market research and gather information to ensure we stay competitive in the area.
- Update and oversee social media and work with GM to coordinate all PR.
- Cooperate with marketing to promote and publicize upcoming internal events.
Spare Time Entertainment
867 Riverside Street
Portland, Maine 04103