at Biddeford School Department in Biddeford, Maine, United States
25 guaranteed hours and additional hours available during the summers and school-year.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Valid Maine Driver’s License with excellent driving record.
3. Appropriate licensing to meet Maine laws and regulations.
4. Must pass an annual physical.
5. Valid DOE fingerprinting certification.
REPORTS TO: Transportation Supervisor
1. Supervises all children on the bus.
2. Obeys traffic laws.
3. Observes all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
4. Maintains discipline when students are on bus.
5. Reports undisciplined students to the Transportation Supervisor.
6. Keeps assigned vehicle clean.
7. Checks vehicles before each operation for mechanical defects.
8. Notifies the Transportation Supervisor in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
9. Boards and discharges students only at authorized stops.
10. Exercises responsible leadership at all times.
11. Transports only authorized students.
12. Keeps to assigned schedule.
13. Reports all accidents and completes required reports.