at IntWork (View Only) in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Are you a friendly and patient bilingual (Spanish) customer service professional who loves to learn and help customers resolve their technical issues?
We are seeking full-time permanent Technical Service Representatives (call center and/or onsite with travel) to join our client's team supporting renewable energy customers nationwide.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from solar installers regarding technical questions.
- Document product failure and installation missteps.
- Troubleshoot with solar installers to understand and resolve issues with the product in the field.
- Remotely monitor installed equipment for errors or misconfiguration.
- Deploy field updates
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years related technical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Bilingual Spanish
- Knowledge and understanding of solar, PV, battery products or other technical systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Direct experience with technical support development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Inquisitive with an insatiable appetite for learning
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company
- A strong foundation of basic mechanical and electrical (AC/DC) fundamental theory.
- Ability to remain calm in high-stress situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Starting pay for call-center role is $22/hr for M-F day shift work (8 hours/day).
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS Word copy of your resume at https://intwork.catsone.com/careers/82361-General/jobs/12948796-Bilingual-Spanish-Technical-Service-Representative?title%5B0%5D=bilingual
and then give us a call at www.IntWork.com 207-200-1930 to discuss.
IntWork (View Only)
664 East Bridge Street
Westbrook, Maine 04092