at Facebook in Augusta, Maine, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will work closely with recruiting and sourcing leaders, business leaders and cross-functional partners to hire for the following pipelines at Facebook: Mission Control, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Learning and Development and manager level hiring in recruiting. The successful leader will have built and developed diverse recruiting teams at scale and across complex, dynamic businesses in a decentralized environment.
1. Define, design and implement scalable recruiting strategies for the People organizations across North America and in close partnership with international regions with a keen focus on impacting company-wide diversity aspirations
2. Mentor and grow geographically dispersed recruiters to build inclusion across diverse teams and build a cohesive culture across the group
3. Coordinate workforce planning and develop plans for operational support and delivery
4. Drive accountability to deliver against global organizational goals across your direct team and through collaboration with international teams while increasing efficiency and productivity
5. Lead collaboration and innovative problem solving across cross-functional partners to develop and execute a recruiting strategy for Mission Control, Diversity Equity and Inclusion and Learning and Development in the people organization
6. Utilize data to influence the overall recruiting strategy to increase effectiveness of various programs and initiatives
7. Advise business leaders on innovative sourcing strategies utilizing external market insights and intelligence to influence direction
8. 8+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience
9. 3+ years experience managing a team of sourcers
Augusta, Maine 04332