at Break of Day Mental Health Group in Damariscotta, Maine, United States
Are you a caring person who desires employment that makes a difference in your community? Do you want to be part of a caring team working together to improve the lives of people right here in Maine? Break of Day Mental Health Group, Inc. is looking for individuals to work with and enrich the lives of adults with mental illness in the community.
At Break of Day Mental Health Group, Inc., we strive to provide the best, highest quality services to our clients, while creating a supportive environment for staff and clients that encourages personal and professional growth. We believe that everyone has potential to be successful, and reaching any goal, personal or professional, is possible with the right support and encouragement.
We currently have full time Adult Case Management position openings on both our South team, covering from the Brunswick area to the Damariscotta area, as well as our North Team, covering from Waldoboro to Belfast. The ideal candidate will have some direct service experience in the mental health field; and must carry either a MHRT/CP or MHRT/C certification. Since this is a community-based position, travel is required, as is a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance. Good communication, organization skills, time management and customer service skills are required. DHHS, criminal history and DMV history checks are conducted, and are a condition of employment.
- Full compliance with all federal, state, and agency rules and regulations pertaining to the confidentiality of client records including HIPPA
- Skillful personal time management, task management, and effective client scheduling practices to manage diverse priorities of multiple clients
- Completing Comprehensive Psychosocial Assessments with new and established clients to assess client treatment needs, strengths and barriers
- Developing an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) with the client, based on the treatment needs identified in the Comprehensive Assessment
- Identification of and linking clients to community resources that are necessary to support the ISP plan and the client’s recovery goals
- Coordinating referrals for treatment or services for the client based on his/her goals as identified in the ISP plan
- Advocating on behalf of the client in situations in which the client is unable to fully advocate for himself/herself
- Assisting the client to develop the skills to advocate for himself/herself as needed with providers, resource contacts, natural supports, and community members
- Assisting the client with developing skills related to self-assessment of needs; independent access of community-based resources; development and maintenance of natural supports and related resources
- Ensuring continuity of client care and coordination of services through direct contact with other providers as necessary
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of treatment services, resources and client engagement with ISP plan goals, and assisting client to make modifications to treatment plan as needed
Providing information, education and problem-solving to the client related to issues he/she identifies as barriers to recovery.
Paid Time Off
Short term disability
Break of Day is an EEO and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment relating to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
APPLY ONLINE! Go to www.breakofdaymhg.com and click on the “careers” page.
Send a resume to Break of Day Mental Health Group, Inc., Attention: Human Resources 18 Belvedere Road Damariscotta, ME 04543 or to email@example.com. Phone: 207-882-6594; Fax: 207-687-2233
Break of Day Mental Health Group
18 Belvedere Road
Damariscotta, Maine 04543